Thursday, March 10, 2016

 Naval Aviation Museum – near Big Lagoon State Park
Here are a view images of the cool planes at the Naval Aviation Museum, close to the Pensacola Lighthouse, and Big Lagoon State Park.  I am not knowledgeable enough about planes to know what the planes were, but I did think I got some fairly decent angle shots of some of them!
Fighter Jet
I liked standing so that I could sort of see into the air vent on the side of the fuselage of the plane.
Head on View
This was a different plane, and I was able to get a pretty neat perspective of what it might be like to see this guy heading right toward you.  Of course, if that had really happened, this would be the view you had one nanosecond before the lights went out on a permanent basis!
In the Crosshairs
I have no idea why this cross is on the nose of this plane.  I would say “X marks the spot” except this isn’t an X!!
Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment