Friday, March 18, 2016

Cedar Key Seaside
One day, we decided to take a drive to a nearby seaside town called Cedar Key, FL.  It was a very small, very quaint town, and we did walk along the dockside to get a feel for the area, and see what wildlife there was to be seen.  Oh, and we also had lunch at a fun local place, overlooking the water.
Seaside Perch
The dock seemed to be the gathering place for a bunch of ducks of some sort.  I haven’t been able to identify exactly the type of duck they are, but regardless of this, I really liked how one duck made himself at home, head and shoulders above the rest!
Settling in for a Nap
After a while, the ducks seemed to just kind of settle in for an early afternoon nap.  Made me feel a little sleepy myself!
Seagull Sentinel
And, finally, I did see a seagull that seemed to act as a sentinel for whoever might be approaching from the Gulf of Mexico.  Or, was he thinking about dinner?
Enjoy!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment