Thursday, May 28, 2015


Street Scene & Local Market in Cusco
We ended our tour today with a drive thru Cusco and a visit to a local market where the food was fresh and the colors vibrant!
Cusco Street Scene Sketch
As we drove to the local market, we saw some very cool street scenes.  This was one of my favorites!
Local Market Offerings Sketch
I have always wanted to photograph an old fashioned traditional local market, and today I got my wish!  I converted this to a sketch and just loved the way it came out – bright colors, veggies, fruit and the scale!
Veggies Galore
Here’s a close up of the luscious offerings – yum!
Local Market – Stylized
Everywhere I turned, my eyes were feasting on the fabulous colors and photo ops.  Here’s a photo of another aisle which I converted to a sketch.
Yum – Oil Paint Sketch
One last view – don’t you just want to reach out & pick up a piece of fruit or a veggie?
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment