Sunday, May 10, 2015

 
Marine Iguanas On the Rocks – Punta Vicente Rocca – Isabela Island – Galapagos Islands
We had some interesting viewing of marine iguanas on this morning’s excursion!
Marine Iguana Hanging Out
I thought this was a cool shot.  The iguanas had to climb up there – I don’t know how, as the climbing looked to be difficult!  What I really liked about this image is the one iguana’s tail hanging off the edge of the rock perch.
Call the Meeting to Order
I got a kick out of this scene.  I know this sounds odd, but I flashed back to meetings I used to have in the corporate world – not to say that the people I met with were reptilian in nature or anything! 
Just Walk Away
This is another cool image.  The iguanas were gathered in the sun, just outside of a rock overhang.  And, there’s a little bird – a Sandpiper, I think -  that was walking around them, and then started heading toward the water.  I really like the feel of this image – 2 very different species just calmly co-existing.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment