Sunday, May 10, 2015

 
Sea Turtles from the Panga – Punta Vincente Rocca – Isabela Island – Galapagos Islands
We were also lucky enough on this panga ride to see some sea turtles swimming right next to the boat!  They were amazing and totally not concerned with us at all!
Morning Swim
So, here’s one of the turtles just out for a morning swim!  He was totally not bothered by us being there – and I love how clear the water is so we can see him so well!
Blowing Bubbles
Is he playing with us or just coming up for air, blowing bubbles at us?
Up for Air
Ok, so he came up for air, but I think he’s mugging for the camera, the little (???) ham!
Clearly Swimming
I can’t believe how well we can see these guys!  If it weren’t for the waviness of his shell, I wouldn’t think he was under water!  Gosh, I really wanted to go swimming with them……but it was just the morning!
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment