Sunday, August 31, 2014

Sky Art



We took Miki for a walk this morning, well after sunrise.  At first, I wasn't going to bring my camera with me, because I thought there would be "nothing" to photograph - by now, you'd think I'd know better.  Glad I thought again about that!
 
 
I loved the way the clouds just sort of drifted into a sort of abstract art being lit from the side by the sun.  Puffy clouds and whispy clouds mixed together created a sort of abstract intimate portrait of the sky.
 
 
I thought this view further into our walk was the sky's version of drawing lines in an abstract way!  The one line in the upper right corner seemed to be a contrail from a jet, but the others just looked like cloud line drawings, swirled around by the breeze up high!
 
Enjoy!
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment