Friday, August 15, 2014

Sunrise on the Lake



The last time around, I was excited about the moody sunrise.  This time, I was excited because it was not!  It was glorious instead.

 

 
This was the view you’d see the moment you would step out of our RV.  In a hotel, there’s no telling how much you’d spend for this view – our campsite was $25!  A bargain price for a million dollar view!


 
Look at this view!!  The sky was just so big and beautiful, it took my breath away!  I love mountains and sky, and this campsite delivers both……plus a lake!


 
Here’s a sunny yet moody view of the sunrise here.  I really love that canoe on the beach.  Since it was here last time as well, we sort of figure that it sort of belongs to the campground.  I thought this would make a pretty cool photo painting, so I converted it!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment