Monday, August 18, 2014

Return to Whitehorse


This will be a short update with just a couple of cool images, very different from each other.  It was our return trip to Whitehorse on our way back home!!

 
 
I was so surprised by this image.  We were driving along on an overcast and rainy morning, when I thought the sky, road and terrain just begged to be photographed.  So I picked up my camera, and shot this thru the windshield.  When processing it, I decided the moodiness of the image warranted converting it to a black and white shot.  Wouldn’t this look cool as a metal print?

 
When we got to Whitehorse, the sun came out, and as we walked around, I noticed the rain drops clinging to the pine tree needles.  It was such a soft and peaceful shot, I couldn’t resist.  And, it seems half a world away from the first image, doesn’t it?
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment