Saturday, September 20, 2014

Separate Companions


This morning, I woke up thinking it just wasn't nearly light enough outside for it to be morning.  When I pulled open the shades, I saw that we were in the middle of a cloud of fog this morning.  What a lovely moody morning it is.....
 
 
 
As I stepped out onto our back patio, I noticed the little juniper trees at the end of our property (or is it our neighbors?), sort of melting in and out of the foggy mist.  It was such a still morning, I felt that my breathing was creating too much of a breeze.  

 
I turned and saw Jazz, who lives next door, looking out into the fog as I was.  The ground between us was not in as much fog and seems almost bright by comparison.

 
She turned to look at me, and in that moment, I felt we were separate companions, both embracing this moment.
 
Enjoy!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment