Friday, April 22, 2016

Silent Sentry

 
A good part of this week was spent getting warranty work done on our RV at the manufacturer’s site.  Altho I’m not an engineer by nature or former trade, that was Jeff’s forte, and he was keeping as close a watch on what was being done as was possible.  As for me, I was just in the background, silent.  I was reminded of an image of a bird that I took on our travels in Florida, and thought that would make a good focal point for this image.  It started with a vintage music text blended with a CitraSolv background I created some time ago.  I added to that specialty brushes by On Thin Air and more traditional brushes available in Photoshop Elements 14.  Finally, I added a gradient effect around the outer edges of the piece.  I’d never played with gradients, and I did like the overall effect that it added to this piece.  As for me, this week, like this bird, I was a silent sentry.
 
Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment