Friday, April 29, 2016

Foto Art Friday - Farmer's Daughter

This week had us driving thru lots of farmland in the Midwest and Plains states as we headed home from our 2 month journey.  I was struck by how wonderful some of the older barns and farm houses looked, and began shooting them from the passenger seat in our RV.  This week’s piece is a tribute to all the farmers in our country who provide much of the food that we put on our tables.  And, of course, many of those farmers had daughters, so the connection was inevitable!  This piece has some Citra Solv background as the foundation with several different pieces of vintage writing blended into it.  I added an image of a farmhouse that I enhanced in Photoshop Elements, and the lovely vintage photo of a sweet young lady (who happens to be my Mom when she was in her late teens, I believe!).  Added to all of this are some specialty brushes in Photoshop to finish off the piece. 

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment