Sunday, April 17, 2016

In Time, I Remember
This contribution to Foto Art Friday has, as its focal point, an image of a deserted house that I took in Pennsylvania.  When I looked at it, I just thought of all the memories that it held of past lives.  There are those times when I would see something, and couldn’t immediately remember what about it reminded me of something in my childhood.  In time, tho, it would come back to me, and I would remember.  This piece has that feeling as its inspiration.  The foundation of this piece begins with some vintage handwriting, followed by a CitraSolv background that I created which had this great faint image of a woman on it.  I then added my house image, some specialty brushes and the text.  I hope you enjoy it.
In Time I Remember


No comments:

Post a Comment