Friday, April 1, 2016

Foto Art Friday - Captain’s Log
For this week’s Foto Art Friday piece, I chose to focus on an image I took looking out of one of the round windows I passed climbing up the Key West Lighthouse.  It reminded me of someone watching for a sea captain to return from a long journey, or what the sea captain imagined his lady love to be doing.  Therefore, I blended some vintage handwriting with a CitraSolve background, then added in my lighthouse window view, cropped a bit, playing with the opacity of that image so that some handwriting showed thru the image.  Finally, I added in some specialty brushes, of coffee rings (by On Thin Air) and birds (by Wings of a Hero), both in blue to match the overall color tone of the piece.
Captain’s Log
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment