Monday, July 21, 2014

Talkeetna Blooms



We took a day trip out to the quirky little town of Talkeetna, and altho I was taken with the cool signs I saw there (that’s another posting!), the flowers blooming throughout town were also quite the sight.  Take a look –

 
Isn’t this a beautiful sunflower?  I truly love all the detail that is in this bloom.  Funny how the simplest thing – like a basic sunflower – can really contain such complex beauty.

 
The lilies were just incredibly vibrant!  I just had to fill the frame with their luscious color!

 
Aren’t these blooms lovely?  The bright pink and green in the background are so complementary.

 
This is my favorite image of all of them.  The breeze had picked up and the flowers just waved back and forth slowly.  I was very lucky to capture this image clearly and yet, have the grace of the breeze blowing reflected as well.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment