Monday, June 30, 2014

Wildflowers at Muncho Lake

 
I also founs some wildflowers to capture while we were exploring, either around some wildflowers to capture while we were exploring, either around the campsite or the lake overall.  As you’ll see, most of the flowers seemed to be yellow.  There were some other color blooms, but some seemed like they were past their prime, and others weren’t quite blooms….or even buds….yet.

 
This little bloom was found at our campsite.  I just loved the simplicity of it.  It seems like this image is calling for a quote, and perhaps I’ll address that later….!

 
I know, I know, it’s a dandelion!  But, just look at it – it’s really pretty!  I also loved the sort of evolution of the bloom in this image – the dying bud just next to the beautiful bloom, and the one yet to open behind it….a promise of sorts.  I really like the texture of all the petals of this flower – really quite complex.

 
As we wandered around in our explorations, I noticed this pink bloom.  I have no idea what it is, but I truly liked the sort of delicate, layered structure of the flower.

 
Again, I don’t know what this bloom will be, but I really liked being able to capture the moment of a bloom just about to burst out of its bud.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment