Thursday, January 14, 2016

Digital Photo Art – Flowers
For this series of digital photo art, the theme is flowers.  I made these as part of an art swap.  These are a bit different from the pieces I’ve been making, in that they include the use of some artist papers that I purchased instead of the background papers I’ve made and other vintage papers.  Take a look at these previews of spring…..
Birds & Bloom
These blooms were taken when the flowers were in full bloom in a garden plot in Washington State.  The wind was blowing and I love the feel of the breeze that you can pick up from the tossing look of the flowers.
Blowing’ in the Wind
Again, an image of gently tossed blooms converted to a bit of a painting effect to emphasize the gentleness of the flowers.  The artist papers complement the softness of the flowers, too.
How Your Garden Grows
The word “garden” sparked the theme for this piece.  The papers seem to show garden flowers and the daisies are the vibrant example. 
Wildflowers on the Bluff
This image was shot while I looked over a bluff in Alaska.  These delicate blooms were growing out of the side of the bluff wall, with all sorts of forest and water type insects and bugs buzzing about.  For that reason, I used some dragonfly collage paper as the background.
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment