Friday, February 12, 2016

Digital Photo Art – Winter
This series of digital photo art has “winter” as its theme.  Some people are surprised that we really have the season of winter here in the southwest.  However, we live in what is sort of a combo area – high desert and mountain foothills.  Altho this winter has not been usual so far, generally we get a “taste” of winter.  Take a look at some digital photo art of winter.
Bare Tree
This bare (and probably dead) evergreen tree is in the immediate area where we live.  It looked so lonely, I had to capture it.  For the digital photo art piece, I added vintage sheet music and some specialty brushes to create the final piece.
Trees in Alaska
The postcard in the background is a vintage one sent from Alaska, but the tree image is of some trees taken on my friend’s land, right at the entrance to her property.  Specialty brushes of trees and the birds finished off the piece nicely.
Winter Tree
This tree is also found on my friend’s property (she has one of the most picturesque areas in the immediate area where we live).  For this piece, I simply added some bird and coffee ring specialty brushes and called this one good!
Winter
This piece is my favorite of the 4.  It’s an image of some evergreen trees with our local mountain in the background.  For the background of the piece, I used a scanned image of some background paper I created with some National Geographic magazine pages and some Citra Solv.  I love the whisper of the fence that was in front of the trees.  I added the birds specialty brush.  It’s a soft piece that leaves one with a frosty feeling.
Enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment