Saturday, January 2, 2016

 
Trees in Late November
The trees were really striking on this day.  I loved playing with the images to recreate the feeling I had while out there with them.
Cholla and Tree
There was something about this scene that reminded me of days gone by.  I finished this image off in somewhat of a vintage tone.  It also seemed to accentuate the loneliness of the scene.
Two Trees in Winter
Here’s another lonely view.  I didn’t apply a vintage finish to this one, but did highlight the color of the ground that wasn’t covered by a light snow.  I tend to shoot these trees quite a bit, so you may recognize them from previous blog posts.
Reaching
This is an image of one of the trees (above).  I loved the starkness of the dark branches and the white frost on its branches, snow on the ground and white-grey of the sky in the background.
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment