Saturday, January 2, 2016

Deserted Cabin in Winter
In late November, we had a great winter day.  I went off to my favorite photo subject, a deserted cabin which actually semi-collapsed earlier this year (actually, earlier in the fall).  Still, this place has so much character, even half collapsed, it’s cool!
Gone
A tribute to what it once was, and is no longer.  To accentuate (or complement?) the fact that it’s fallen down, I processed this image to create a vintage feel to it.
Faded Light
Here’s another perspective on this little cabin.  This time I left the image sort of stark, with the background the foggy and the sky sort of faded into nothing.

The Shack
This is a different deserted tiny building.  I think it was actually some sort of storage shack.  Perhaps at one point, there was a cabin near it, but not any longer.  I decided to shoot this thru the barbed wire fence and dead blooms.  Dead blooms never looked so good, right?
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment