Thursday, April 2, 2015

Playing in my Virtual Studio!

 
I've been missing my studio, but haven't had time to get in there, prepping for our upcoming trip.  So, tonight, I decided to play in my virtual studio - my laptop!

Love is what Matters
Today, on the news, there was a lot of bad news, depressing news, and just all types of things negative things on the radio and TV.  This is my response to that - let's focus on the positive - that's what will help us get thru anything!
 

UP 4 fun
Next,  I thought about our upcoming trip, and how much fun we're going to have.  I found some great CitraSolv background I created some time ago, added vintage photos of kids having fun, and had some fun with text cut-outs, paint swirls, and ended up with an uplifting mindset!

A Walk in the Country
My last creative endeavor of this evening was to take a photo I took from our hike earlier this week, convert it to a stylized drawing, and build a collage around it.  I have wanted to do something like this for a while - I think I'll do more of these for my upcoming art travel journal - it will probably take me a few months to get it done, and it will focus on our next few trips! 
 
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment