Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Along the Carlito Springs Trail

The trail up to Carlito Springs had not only signs of nature, but also signs of what existed when Carlito Springs was inhabited.  Here are a couple of scenes along the way to the top of the trail (and the springs)…..
Country Wall
When the trail led to what seems to be the old road that led to Carlito Springs, and I saw this tree and the wonderful rock wall, I just had to stop and admire it.  And, then, of course, I had to look for the best angle to capture an old fashioned country road.  We’ll have to go back during the summer months (early before it gets too hot!!), so that the tree is full of green leaves!
Old Wagon Wheels
As I got closer to the buildings at Carlito Springs, I saw these old wagon wheels on a level above me.  I’m not certain why they were there back in the day, but they had so much character, I just had to capture them!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment