Friday, April 3, 2015

Art Travel Journal Pages - March, 2015

I have taken an art journal class, and altho that class was focused on doing actual sketching, I thought I'd take my photos and work with them to create art travel journal pages.  Now, my "traveling" in this case was to the next town over from us to check out a new trail, but I don't think there are any rules as to how far one has to travel for this......and if there are, well, then, I'm probably breaking them!
 

A Walk in the Country
One of the nice things about an art travel journal is that the thoughts one had while in the location are captured right on the page......

Floating Beauty
This will allow anyone viewing the page to know what my thoughts were at that moment in time.....

Ouch - Prickly Pear Cactus
It also allows me to go back and, in a way, travel page to that lovely moment.
 
I'm thinking that I will create an art travel journal covering the entire year and self-publish it so I have something tangible to hold onto and page thru in the future.  What a lovely recap of a year that will be.
 
Enjoy!


1 comment: