Monday, March 31, 2014

More Thoughts About Life


 
So, here are a few more thoughts about life, illustrated by some wonderful flowers that I had the good sense to capture with my camera...
 

 
Isn't this quote the truth?  Let's not forget to live each day fully.  Life is far too short (no matter how long we live) to not truly make the most of what time we have.

 
I love this quote.  As kids, we often try to be like someone else - I guess, sort of trying on different personalities to see which suits us best.  But, we shouldn't ever forget that each of us is uniquely us and enjoy being that special person.

 
And the last illustrated quote I'll leave you with is this.  Don't waste another moment if you don't like your life right now.  Act to make it better, and more true to you.
 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment