Monday, March 31, 2014

Thoughts About Life

 
The flowers from the other day were just too beautiful to not play with in my photo post-processing, just to make them more artful.  I was also thinking about life in general, and decided to add some quotes.....

 
I've had people say to me over the last few years that I am living the dream.  I am, for me.  However, everyone's life is a dream if we realize it and cherish it.

 
The other thing I've realized about life is that we get so many chances to change it.  Emerson calls them experiments - I guess that's another word for chances.

 
This is such an important question to ask ourselves periodically.  Because, if we aren't satisfied, experiment!

 
Isn't this thought the truth?  How many people do you know that simply go thru life, without much thought about it.  It's like they're not really participating in their own lives. 
 
More thoughts to come - enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment