Sunday, September 8, 2013

Two Beautiful Sights at Grand Teton National Park


As we drove around Grand Teton National Park, there were some lovely, beautiful views, but these have to be two of my favorites -


The above image is of Jenny Lake, with the Tetons in the background.  The place seems magical, and this image captures that.  I did some HDR'ing, and now it looks like it felt to be there.  One interesting note, the span of the Tetons is only about 12 miles.  If you were to cross Jenny Lake and hike thru the mountains, in 12 miles, you'd be coming down off the mountains in Idaho.


As we drove on a road that is probably the main road for the locals, we came across this guy having a morning drink.  I just loved the peacefulness of this place, and the moose seems very comfortable here.  I do believe he was aware of me being there, but I didn't startle him or cause him any worry, so he was happy to share the space.
 
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment