Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Signal Mountain Views


I wish there was some really cool piece of history I could share with you as to how Signal Mountain in the Grand Tetons got its name.....but, I can't.  It's called that because there are all sorts of cell towers at the top of the mountain - sigh.  Still, looking out from it gave us some great views!


As we stood atop Signal Mountain (which we could drive up, thank goodness!), I watched a crow or raven soar above the countryside.  I was lucky enough to capture him as he passed me by one time.

 
And, here's a great view of the actual Teton range from atop Signal Mountain.  It looks a bit hazy due to the wildfire in Idaho, but the trees and cloud line still provide some great accents to the mountains themselves.
 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment