Friday, September 20, 2013

Digital Art from Vacation


While on vacation, I played with some photos and created some digital art.  I thought I'd share them! ( You will probably need to click on the images to read the quotes.)



I loved this little bee, hanging onto the flower bloom for all he's worth!  I created a watercolor background and framed the photo with some computer graphics.  Then, I added an appropriate quote.


For the above piece, I applied a creative filter to this photo of a butterfly.  His pose was so perfect, I knew I had to do something special with this image.  And, of course, the quote just seemed to speak to this image.


I loved this image of these flowers.  I processed it through my HDR software to improve it, and then added this appropriate quote.  It truly speaks to life in general.


I just loved this image and placed in on top of some background paper that I made using Citrasolv.  The actual paper was scanned so that I could use it for digital art.  I just loved this quote and how it also applies to every aspect of life.
 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment