Sunday, September 8, 2013

Campground Beach at Grand Teton National Park

 
Our campground in the Tetons was next to a beach that offered some great views -
 
 
Here's one of the reasons the views are so great - we're looking at the Tetons!  I really like this image because of the boat in the lower left corner.  Makes it feel like this is someone's usual place for their boat - wouldn't that be great?


Sunsets were also great here.  I like this image of the sun just before it disappears behind the mountains.  That's Jeff and Miki on the shore!


I love the look of the rays in this image.  The sun is just reaching to hang onto the day!


I thought this was a very peaceful image.  I did so a bit of HDR on this one, but it still maintains the feel of the original shot.
 

And, finally, this image of a dead tree stump back higher on the beach.  It let me get a fuller view of the tree, beach and sky.  What a lovely way to end the day!
 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment