Saturday, August 10, 2013

Picture Perfect Campsite



On our way to Yellowstone National Park, we spent one night at a state park in the Wind River Canyon.  This was one of the most beautiful campsites we’ve ever been at.  Take a look and then you judge!

 
Isn’t this a beautiful view?  I just love the colors that were there.  It was so peaceful there because there weren’t any other campers around at the time.  A couple did show up later, but it was very quiet there.  The only downside to this site is that there were LOTS of bugs, both flies and mosquitoes.  Ick.  Oh, well, I guess nothing can be absolutely perfect!

 
We did go down to the river’s edge and Jeff spotted this busy little bee.  I couldn’t resist snapping his photo!  I think I may need to play with this one a bit more to give it of a special effect and maybe add in a quote…

 
I really liked the feeling of this image.  When I saw both of our chairs and the beautiful scenery behind (or in front??) them, I couldn’t resist them!

 
This was the final image of the night – I was waiting to see what effect the sunset would have on the sky, and I almost missed this!  Glad I didn’t!
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment