Sunday, August 11, 2013

Almost to Yellowstone !



As we approached Yellowstone, I couldn’t resist taking some shots while we were driving.  So forgive the sometimes not so good quality or composition of these images, but the views even outside the park are great!

In this image, I was lucky enough to capture some fishermen (women?) wading in the river.  Love the lush colors that are around here!


Even tho the side view mirror of the RV is in this shot, I decided to share it.  I just loved all the clouds in the sky as the road lead us closer to our first “big” stop!

Isn’t this a great shot?  I don’t feel like I can take credit, since it’s truly all Mother Nature!  But I love the way the road is winding around so that we keep following the river.  So peaceful!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment