Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Sunrise Walk - Wild Photos!

Yesterday, I woke up a bit early and decided to take Miki and my camera on a very early sunrise walk.  I knew the images would come out very poor from a purely photographic perspective, so I thought I'd take the images and then play with them with the HDR software to get some very different, unrealistic results.  Take a look ~


Great clouds in the above image!  The colors of the sunrise were really pretty, but it was still pretty dark.   So, I used what is called a "creative" effect that seemed to highlight the cloud shapes and also accented the beginning of great color of the sunrise.


The above image reminded me of one of those sort of "pop art" posters, usually advertising something or some one's tour.  Pink ground???  There was something very fun about this effect that just struck me - had to share this with you!


The sun was really beginning to radiate at this time, so I stopped to capture that and focus the special effect on highlighting that one little section of the sky as the yellow gold crept up from the horizon.


And, to be very different, I decided to go black & white for this last shot.  In a way, the lack of color emphasizes those clouds that are radiant from the pending sunrise.
 
Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment