Wednesday, July 10, 2013

HDR Fun !

 
Over the past few days, we've gone on walks with Miki in the morning as the sun was rising.  I got some really pretty shots, but thought they might be good candidates to play with my HDR (High Dynamic Range) software.  I haven't done that in a while, and here are the results!


The above image may look familiar to you.  I posted the "regular" image on a post from a few days ago, but thought it needed something.  I thought I'd play with it with HRD, and here's the result.  I really like the sort of magical light that is in the image.  I know this sounds crazy, but the image sort of seems happier (I know, I'm nuts!).


This image was shot just a bit up the road from the first shot.  I just loved the way the sky looked that morning, and our friends' place just seemed to be the perfect setting for capturing it. The fence in the foreground also adds a nice rustic touch.  Oh, if you click on the image to enlarge it, you'll see a plane over at our friends'.  They were getting ready to take their nephew to the next stop on his summer travels, up to northwest New Mexico.  

 
 
This image was shot in almost the same place as the first image.  In fact, all 3 of these are taken around our friends' place (what a charming, picturesque place they have!).  This image was shot on the same day as the 2nd image, so the clouds were just lovely.  I wanted to capture the sun reflecting on the road leading to their house, and thought a wider view would just relay the nice warm feeling of coming home.
 
 
Enjoy!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment