Friday, July 24, 2015

 
The Secret Garden – Other Blooms
This garden was incredible – so many different flowers and plants to see while wandering the paths.  You’ve seen orange and yellow, so now let’s check out some other colors!
Pink Rose
I have to admit, after visiting the garden and seeing how well they got roses to grow, I bought home a plant to see if, finally, we could get roses to grow.  Jeff & I had no luck in IL!  I’m cautiously optimistic – at the time I’m writing this, it’s been a couple of weeks, and the rose bush we planted is doing well, and even has a new branch shooting up from the ground!!
Agave
Ok, so this is not a flower or bloom, but it is a very cool plant!  I love the detail in this image.
White Bloom
I have tried taking images of this tree bloom without much luck.  This image comes the closest (so far) to being something that I really sort of like.  That is, until I take a better one!
Purple Wildflowers
Now, I doubt that any flower in this garden is a true “wildflower”, meaning growing without being sown and tended to in some way.  But, these purple beauties remind me of wildflowers and I really like them!
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment