Wednesday, July 22, 2015

 
 
Morning Walk
One of the last mornings that we were in Seattle, we took one of Jeff’s sister’s dogs for a walk down a dirt road just a bit from his sister’s home.  Hopefully, these images will reflect the lovely peace and quiet we felt while walking Lizbeth, a sweetheart of a pup that just happens to be a pit bull.
Morning Walk
This was the road that we walked down.  I love the shading of the trees, with the dappled sunlight filtering thru the trees.  Can’t you just smell the fresh air?
Country Road
I love the look of this fence/gate?  I’m not sure what it was supposed to be, because this is all there is to it!  Still, it makes for a nice image against the trees with a dirt road or driveway alongside it.
In the Woods
I always like to take photos of trees in the woods, and this one just seemed to work best as a black and white image.  I like the contrast in it.  It creates a feeling of depth.
In the Trees
For this image, I left it in color so as to enjoy the green, white and blue colors of Nature.
Green Leaves
This image just seems to sum up what I think of when I think of the Pacific Northwest – beautiful, deep green.  I love the lushness of the leaves and how plump they look with the veins running thru them, creating texture.
Enjoy!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment