Wednesday, July 22, 2015


Pima Air & Space Museum – Cool Views of Planes
As we wandered around the Pima Air & Space Museum, I managed to capture some cool views of the war planes on display there – even some not from the US!
From the Outside In
It was really interesting to be able to capture this image of a plane – it’s not often that one can stand outside and in front of the cockpit window!
Interesting Plane Window
This is the same plane as above, just a more pulled back view.  I thought it was really cool how the cockpit is actually below the nose of the plane.  I don’t know the reason for this, but it makes for a cool looking plane!  (You’ll get a better view of the rooster plane art in another post.)
Royal Air Force 06
As we walked out on the outside lot of the museum, I was able to get this cool view of the underside of the wing (and remaining fuselage) of a British war bird.  I love the perspective of this shot.
Comin’ At Me
I like this image because it’s not often that you can get the feeling of what it would be like to have a plane bearing down on you, without the danger!
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment