Tuesday, July 28, 2015

 
East Mountain Sunrise
A couple of mornings ago, as we were waking up, Jeff commented that the sunrise looked like it would be a good one.  So, I crawled out of bed, grabbed my camera, put on some slippers and went out on our back patio to see what there was to see.  Take a look!
Morning Glow
The sun’s rays were great as they played across the clouds in the sky.  I love the contrast between the warm sunrise colors and the cool blues and purples of the night.
Peeking Sunrise
The sun hadn’t yet peeked up over the horizon when I got this shot.  I was standing at the very edge of our patio and included part of a lovely bushy tall shrub that we have growing there.  I thought it added a nice balance to the wide open sky and clouds.
Dead Calm
It seems that often, right around sunrise, the air gets completely calm and peaceful.  You can see that’s what happened on this morning – the airport’s wind sock is hanging limp!  Again, I included that bushy shrub as a bit of balance for the image.
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment