Friday, July 24, 2015

 
The Secret Garden – Ethereal Beauties
And, finally, I thought I’d share some images that turned out to be sort of ethereal in nature after I processed them.  I really like each and every one of these quite a lot.
Delicate Purple Bloom
It almost seems like you can see thru the petals of this flower, altho truly you cannot.  The soft focus on the leaves in the background really allows this image to pop.
Dreamy Waterlilies
 I tried a special effect on this image – a dreamy effect (that’s what it was called!).  This did give the image a dream-like quality.
Soft Columbine
Again, the soft focus of the greenery behind this bloom gives the image a sort of other-worldly feel to this.  Each one of these images makes me feel like I’m having a wonderful day dream.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment