Friday, January 25, 2013

Playing with the Sunrise


We had another beautiful sunrise this morning and I stepped out on our back patio to take a couple of shots.  The first shot I took (below) was blurry due to the slow shutter speed I had to use and the fact that I moved!  However, when I looked at it, I thought the movement gave the photo a cool effect, so I decided to play with it with my HDR software.  When I converted it to a black & white image, it reminded me of what Dorothy (in the Wizard of Oz)'s  house could have looked like just as the tornado hit!


This  next one really struck me because of the bands of color that were in the sky at sunrise.  Again, playing with my HDR software, I thought I'd play with it to accentuate the colors and created a sort of painterly effect.  Two totally different effects from the same sunrise and shots taken just a few seconds apart!


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment