Saturday, January 26, 2013

Morning Walk with Miki !

Today was the first morning walk I've had with Miki in about a year - it felt so great to be walking outside enjoying the morning!  Took some shots of the sun greeting the day and thought I'd share them with you.  I love the silhouette of the bare branches of the winter tree in the first image.  The clouds are really very pretty, too, in the way they seem to sort of frame the tree.  And, this image also is nice in the way it captures the cool of the night sky and the upcoming warmth of the sun.


When I turned around, I could see the morning sun reflecting off the clouds just hovering over the Sandia mountains.  The lighting seems to give this image a sort of 3D effect, and the layering of the clouds helps in that regard as well.  What a lovely way to start the day!


And, finally, as I headed back into the house, the scene below just begged to be taken!  I just love the ethereal quality of this image.  I'm not a religious person, but when I first saw it, I couldn't help but think that God is good.  We just don't take the time often enough to appreciate all that He's done for us and how lucky we all are.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment