Sunday, February 1, 2015

Reflections in The Pond


One of the really beautiful places in the resort was an area that I call simply "The Pond".  There is an abundance of wildlife there, which was captured in another few blogs, but this post is devoted to the pond itself.  It's incredibly beautiful and lush....
 
 
I loved this reflection.  I'm not sure what this palm is called, but I think of it as a sort of  a waterwheel.  It looks like it's moving and dipping into the water, but that's just it's reflection.  The water was so calm, the reflection is just about mirror perfect.

 
As I walked around The Pond, I saw more reflections peeking out from under some palm branches.  You can see not only the palm leaves, but also the clouds from above.  Again, it's the absolute picture of tropical lushness!


 
What I loved about this image is that it captures so many different types of palm trees and shrubs, all growing incredibly close to each other.  Again, the water couldn't be cooperating more - what a sense of calm and peace.
 
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment