Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Beach and Water in Jamaica


What's the first thing you think of when someone says "Jamaica"?  For me, it's thoughts of the beach and beautiful water!  And, so, welcome to our Jamaica vacation 2015!
 
 
 
This image somehow just looks better as a sketch.....and so I converted it!  Of course, one of the things that one thinks of on a tropical island is relaxing on the beach under a palm tree.  This photo sketch only looks like a dream - in Jamaica, we call it reality!

 
I love this image.  I was standing looking down from a cliff (a small one!) into the water.  I just love that you can see deep into the water.  It's sort of magical and I love the turquoise color!

 
On the way to the spa in the resort, you'll pass by this small waterfall.  Check out the pink tropical bloom.  You just start relaxing before you ever hit the massage table.....

 
How perfect is this shot?  And, yes, here in Jamaica, we ARE at the end of the rainbow!  This was taken from the restaurant where we were enjoying breakfast.

 
I know, this isn't a typical scene in Jamaica.  But, one morning, it looked like it would be rainy and stormy all day.  As we wandered down to breakfast, I captured this image.  I really like the mood of this image......and yes, the weather did improve!
 
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment