Saturday, May 3, 2014

The Flower Farm


One morning, we visited a place known as "The Flower Farm".  As readers of my blog, you know flowers are one of my favorite themes, and when I visited here, I was in photographer's heaven!

 
Wildflowers are some of my favorite subjects, and this cluster was just too pretty and sweet to pass up.  I really loved the way the sunlight highlighted the yellow daisy.

 
One of the amazing views from the farm were the fields of different colored flowers on display.  It almost overloaded one's visual sense, and the blue sky set everything off so nicely!

 
This image reminded me of a possible scene from a garden in France, one that Monet could have painted, and so I just had to create that effect.  I also love the mirroring effect of the arches.

 
In addition to the solid bands of colored flowers, there were patches of multi-colored beauties as well.  I just love the sense of happiness conveyed by these blooms!

 
I always love images of beautiful nonconformity.  Altho people generally like to be the same as others, being different adds a certain spice to life, don't you think?
 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment