Saturday, May 3, 2014

Sunset at Del Mar


One evening, we went to dinner at a restaurant called Jake's in Del Mar, California.  We were sitting at a table that allowed me to capture these great images of the fabulous sunset that happened that night......all from my seat in the restaurant while enjoying my delicious steak dinner!

 
I don't know what the person in this image is searching for, but I thought she added just the right perspective for this image.  Creates a sort of solitary feeling, doesn't it?

 
This pup was actually out for a walk with his "people", but far enough ahead of them for me to be able to just capture him in this image as he strolled along the beach during sunset.

 
At this point, several of the restaurant patrons were out of their seats and outside shooting the very last glimpse of the sun on this day.  If you look closely at the lower right corner of this image, you'll see two surfers enjoying the last of the sunset as well.

 
Altho many people had stopped shooting the sunset when the sun disappeared over the horizon, I think that there are still special moments to be had when all we have left is the afterglow.
 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment