Wednesday, May 7, 2014

New Mixed Media Art !


Here's some new art that I've completed over the past few weeks..... you can click on each image to see a larger view.


 
The above is a set of 4 mixed media pieces using photo images that I've taken.  Each piece is a separate piece - I just put all 4 in one image to make putting them out on the blog easier!  These are all cars or trucks that are completely wrecked - the two on the left were in a junkyard, the bottom right truck was in the Seattle area and the one in the upper right corner used to be on Old Rt. 66 not far from where we now live.....but it's now gone.  Glad I got the images of that one when I did!


These are the latest additions to the Whimzy Lane collection.  The themes are Bloom (the tall one on the right), Joy (upper right), Sing (middle right) and Shine (lower right).  Again, each house stands on its own - I just put them onto one image for the sake of the blog.
 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment