Saturday, May 3, 2014

Beach Life


How can a person call a visit to southern California complete without a visit to the beach?  I couldn't!

 
This little guy was such a character!  Other seagulls may fly over the beach - this guy decided that he'd check out the beach the way we humans do - by strolling!

 
 
I really love this image.  I think it's very reflective in feeling and also creates a wonderful perspective about how truly small we are when compared with the greatness of the sea.

 
Enjoy the curvy lines of the waves coming into shore!  There was something about this that just begged to be captured on "film", so I had to oblige.

 
This is one of the few images you'll see of me on this blog, even if it's only my toes!! For some reason, I really wanted to take an image of one's toes almost, but not quite, in the water.  And, the easiest toes to capture were my own!  This reminds me of those people who sort of stand aside and just watch life from the sidelines, when they should just jump in!
 
Enjoy!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment