Thursday, January 9, 2014

New Photo Software !


I'm very excited!  Take a look at some new "plug in" software (it plugs into my Photoshop Elements software) that I found out about in a photo magazine that I get......


The above image was taken when we were on vacation this past August.  This is one of several pastel filters that can be used - it makes the image look like a pastel painting.  I really love this effect on this flower image.


Here's an image I took a few days ago while taking a morning walk thru the airpark.  This filter is a "hard pastel" filter and really looks like a painting, particularly if you click on this to enlarge it!

 
This last image if of an old barn in Grand Teton National Park (they are in the back ground). This filter/effect creates a watercolor painting.  I really like this software, and Jeff just told me that he'll get this for me for my birthday (in addition to a trip to Jamaica - what a guy!!)
 
Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment