Sunday, January 26, 2014

Incredible Sunrise


This morning, Jeff told me that the sunrise looked like it was going to be something special.  He was right!  

 
At first, I was out in the front of our house and I got this great shot of the clouds reflecting the sunrise colors and the crescent moon....

 
Then, I thought I wanted to get to the far end of the airpark, so I'd have a clearer shot of this incredible sunrise.  It was early, so I pulled my robe over my pajamas, slipped on some shoes, grabbed my purse and drove to the far end of the airpark.  And, then, ever in search of a great shot, I kept driving.  Thank goodness no one saw me or stopped me!  But, on another country road, I got the great shot above!  I  loved the color and shape of the clouds and you can still see the crescent moon in the upper left corner.

 
And, as I was leaving, I just had to stop and get out of my car and get this shot of the country road on which I was driving.  We do get great sunrises here, but today was something special, even for here!
 
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment