Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Mini Friends


This morning, we took Miki on an airpark walk and saw our "mini" friends again - mini horses!


One of the mini's is Kona, above.  She is a real sweetie, and did go up to greet Miki.  I like this image of her in the morning sun.

 
I don't know what this little doll's name is, altho I believe it also starts with a K.  Isn't he/she sweet?


Here's Miki and her new friend, Little K (that's just what I'm calling him/her)!  The mini's really are very curious and friendly towards her.


And, here's Little K coming up to greet me!  This is actually the second time we've met.  The last time we met, I wasn't thinking and stuck my finger out to pet her on the nose, and she began to nibble on it!  Thank goodness, I pulled my finger out before she could really get a bite!  Still, that was my fault, not hers - she is a sweetie!!!
 
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment