Friday, January 31, 2014

New Digital Art


Here are some digital collages that I created this morning, when my mind was in too much of a buzz about creating something to let me sleep.....

 
The basis for the piece above was a sunrise shot I took a few days ago.  I added watercolor painting, a music sheet and this lovely quote from Lao Tzu.  When I think of this quote, I cannot help but think that true power is the only thing that lasts.....strength is fleeting.

 
The foundation of the above piece was also a sunrise shot I made a few days ago.  Same digital ephemera was added, and the quote about sunrises and sunsets.  Isn't it the truth?  How often are we too busy to notice the beauty around us?  And if we are missing this, what else are we missing?

 
This final piece is using another sunrise as its base, with a winter tree silhouette.  When I saw this quote, I was immediately taken with it.  Another way of saying live your life to the fullest, altho Confucius says it better!
 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment