Monday, April 8, 2013

A Few Days in April

The last few days have been great in terms of morning walks and photo ops.  Take a look.....


The above shot was actually taken from our back patio.  I love the ring around the sun as it was coming up over the horizon and the way the clouds above were back lit.  Everything was so incredibly golden.....


This photo was taken a day or two later, when we were having one of our pastel sunrises.  I like the play of the clouds in this one.....


Not all of our trees are budding yet, and this one wasn't, but it was quite full of birds (don't know what kind, tho).  I really liked the silhouette effect against the morning sunrise sky....


All birds but one left the tree, and when I processed this image, it looked like it just needed to be in black & white, so I just removed all color from it.  The bright white off to the right was the sun...

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment